Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday I went skating with some homies around Melb/ Palm Bay and this is just a quick wrap-up of the good day.

David and I met up with the rest of the crew at this little bump. I somehow managed to break my kingpin and then my brother let me use his board and i accidentally broke that too. LJ had my back though and let me use his board so I was able to get the clip.

Broken kingpin and board.

G ville homies came down so we were rollin' a little deep which is always good times.

 Before coming here we went to a bump to ledge that we didn't even think could be skated until Shane started charging it and proved us all wrong. I would have snapped a picture but I was setting up a board still. But here is Wittman warming up with a 5-0 at red ledge.

Ollie over the mini chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment