Monday, February 21, 2011

"Bro-lando"! Part 1

So the trip started out early saturday morning with Jonathan "lanky Jon" Hadley,Stephen Oliveira,Kass Plummer,Nathan Glenn, and me Lil' Jon. I didn't get to get a picture of the first spot but this was the second spot. Here we met up with Ben Eubanks,Erik Knudsen, Scott Kramer, and Steve who's from Gainesville. The gap did defeat Erik,Kass,and lanky Jon. But they will all get tricks sometime in the near future.


Third spot was these banks. They are a little steep, really waxed up, and super fun. Ben and I got a clip here.


Next spot was this loading dock over the rail that Ben showed us. Lanky Jon and I both a clip and then we were out.


I've Been wanting to go to this place for awhile. I can see if you don't live in Orlando then you wouldn't know where this is. No clips here. But we bombed a hill and Kass came up on a ghetto blaster!


We were trying to decide where to next and lanky Jon seemed hyped on here so we light it up and he came through with a real good clip and a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment