Saturday, October 17, 2009

Im BACK

Cold front finally
Pro
Am
VRS
Backside ollie Sanford, Fl
Waxin..... Peep the stickar!
First time at Krystals wooooh

- By far the best picture I've taken before, really hyped on it!
Backside Tailside Sanford,Fl














Who: David and I
When: Today
Where: Orlando/Sanford
What went down: First spot was this step-up in Sanford, the only thing wrong with it was the ground was super haggard so we couldn't clear it aha. But we decided to look at it a lil different way with just skating the bank and david got a backtail picture as i got a backside ollie picture. Second spot was in Orlando at this little bank that David and I both got a clip. yeeh. And last spot of the day was a shopping plaza on international drive with some ledges. The wind was against us and it was -535 degrees or at least it felt like it. I made David redo his line twice because of my filming and the third time wasn't a charm, my bad. But we did go to Krystals!!!!!!!! AND outside of there we found some circle things we tried to skate with the filmer's board. Yayy

No comments:

Post a Comment